MPRA is one of the very few groups that offers the removal of a haunting. We specialize in negative and demonic cases and have performed over 60+ successful cleansings. Samantha Harris (founder) and Mike Best (senior investigator) have studied and researched different cultural and religious methods for removing spirits and bad energy for many years.
If you want to help yourself, and/or we are unavailable for a house cleansing due to scheduling, you can purchase our how-to instructional DVD on performing cleansings safely by visiting: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67207916/dvd-house-cleansings-a-basic-guide .
You may also read our Forums Page on how to perform your own house cleansing:
You will need: a white sage smudge stick, salt, olive oil, and holy water is optional but good.
1) In every room burn the white sage and waft the smoke around thoroughly in all corners of the room. Repeat a prayer or mantra asking that God help cross over any spirits and for the negative spirits to leave and go in to the "light". Keep repeating this prayer/commands for the spirits the entire ceremony. Make sure to burn the sage in every area of the house (bathrooms, closets, etc.). "In the name of God, I command you to leave. You are no longer allowed here or welcome here. Cross over in to the light and leave this home. Only positive, white light may be in this dorm. Anything dark, negative or evil must leave. In the name of God I pray, amen." Thick smoke is the best!
2) Take olive oil and dab it on your finger. Anoint above every window and doorway in the sign of the cross or whatever you are comfortable with. Keep telling the spirits to leave in the name of God and to cross over.
3) Take a pinch of salt and sprinkle it in every corner of every room. At the main entrance/exit doorways, draw a line of salt across the doorway as a barrier.
4) Sprinkle the holy water in every room of the dorm while commanding that the entity leave the home.
Make sure that everyone in your house is present in the home while you perform the blessing. Work together as a team and the blessing will work. If there are any issues such as alcoholism, substance abuse, depression, and so on, you will need to correct those bad habits so that the negative spirit can no longer stay "attached" to those things.
Q: What is a house cleansing?
A: A house cleansing is when a spiritual healer, reverend or ordained individual conducts a ritual or purification of the home in order to bless it. Our house cleansings are personable and friendly. Upon arrival we like to sit down and counsel with the entire family. Family members must be open and honest in regards to any substance abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence, marital affairs, meddling with occult without protection, renovations, antiques, etc. or anything that would welcome a demonic entity. After teaching the family and reviewing why a demonic/negative entity is bothering them, we begin the cleansing ceremony. We utilize several forms of cultural and religious blessings: Native American, Catholic and Christian rituals. We close with a group prayer that the family/individuals participate in asking that God/Great Spirit/Creator help bless the house and cast out any dark entities.
Q: Can I have a house cleansing performed?
A: We have several requirements in order to perform a house cleansing for you:
1) We perform house cleansings for only the most severe cases we receive, due to the high volume of requests.
2) No religious views are necessary however you MUST be a believer in a higher power/God/Creator and be comfortable asking that higher power to help you and your family (all family members must share this view and ask for help).
3) All family members must be present and remain present during the entire ceremony.
4) All family members and individuals must be open and honest about any issues with substance abuse, domestic violence, sexual abuse, marital affairs, meddling with the occult without protection, etc. These issues are typically the main reasons why a demonic entity bothers a family.
5) You must be willing to change any of the aforementioned issues or seek counseling (aside from our own) to help heal yourself so that demonic entities are no longer attracted to your depression, anxiety, etc caused by these issues.
6) You must be within our traveling area. If you are not within our area, we will refer your case to another group or individual who can help.
Q: How much does it cost to have a house cleansing?
A: We do not charge for house cleansings, however we do ask that you make a donation to cover our traveling expenses and supplies. Most groups will not charge for investigations however for a cleansing we ask for a donation for several reasons:
1) We lose money helping individuals by performing house cleansings (there is no profit). Typically, we pay to perform cleansings, a donation helps cut back these
2) As you would hire and pay a plumber to fix an issue, a cleansing service is the same.
3) Performing a cleansing puts ourselves, families, homes and pets at risk. It is very dangerous and quite often demonic entities will visit our home prior to a cleansing to try and scare us off from not performing the cleansing. We lose a lot of sleep and privacy; a donation covers part of the hassle.